Having your web site rank high in the search engines is a science and the rules for search engine optimisation (SEO) are always changing. We have systems in place to help you make all the necessary changes to your website and for you to monitor your progress going forward. Search Engine Spiders do not see images so ensure your website is text rich. The more relavent content on a page the higher it will rank. We don't write customers content but we will give you pointers before you edit your content. Think like a customer when writing your content. They don't know the technical jargon of your business so simplify your content so that it will feel more relavent to users.
Here are some reasons why you may be having poor ranking:
- Incorrect usage of the META TITLE tag or no TITLE tag content.
- Too many occurrences of the same word in a page (spamming).
- No useful content in the first 250 characters on each page.
- Less than 200 words per page.
- Very few pages on your website.
- No links from other websites to your website (link popularity).